Group Teacher Gift Plaque
or make 4 interest-free payments of $20.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Unavailable during sale promotions.
What better way of showing how much you all love and appreciate your teacher then to present them with a priceless gift.
Gather your fellow classmates together and each complete a drawing that can be grouped together and etched onto a plaque, along with a special message.
Made of 3mm premium ply and measuring 30cm x 30cm.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRAWINGS
For best results:
- Drawings will be completed on a plan white piece of paper (no lines) with a dark pen or texta.
- Avoid drawing a background with your portrait.
- Colouring in is not usually an issue, just trace around the image with a black marker.
- Either take a well lit photo with your phone or scan your drawings then email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label each drawing with Child’s name. Let us know if you would like us to use their own writing or prefer we add each name separately.
- Refer to the our example drawings.
- Please let us know if you have any questions :)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING DRAWINGS TO SHARTRUESE
- Either take a well lit photo with your phone or scan your drawings, then email to email@example.com
- Include in your email confirmation of how many student drawings there should be, a list of names and a message your would like etched for your special teacher.
- Drawings must be received by Shartruese by TBA
- Due to the high demand of our Group Teacher Gift plaques we will not be able to guarantee delivery before the end of the school year for orders or drawings sent to Shartruese after the set deadline dates.
- We recommend you start organising sooner than later to avoid disappointment.
- Please let us know if you have any questions.
CUSTOMER TIPS FROM 2018/2019
- Rather than asking parents, ask the teacher (without telling them why) to get each child to complete a portrait within the guidelines mentioned above, quick and simple way to get all drawings.
- Form a group chat on Facebook with parents from your class to arrange payment for Teacher gifts
- Put a flyer with directions of what to do in each Student’s bag to take home to Mum and Dad
Due to the handmade nature of these products and as they are made out of plywood, there may be slight unique characteristics from product to product. These are not considered faults.
Not suitable for little teethers. Keep out of reach of children..
ORDER DEADLINES - TBA
END OF TERM 4 DATES
ACT Friday 18th December 2020
NSW Friday 18th December 2020
NT Friday 18th December 2020
QLD Friday 11th December 2020
SA Friday 11th December 2020
TAS Thursday 17th December 2020
VIC Friday 18th December 2020
WA Thursday 17th December 2020